This guide shows you how to set up team account managers.
Steps to Set Up a Team Account Manager
Step 1 – Go to the Team section on the left side menu
Step 2 – Evaluate the chart labeled ‘Roles & Permissions’
- Different roles allow for different permissions and account access.
- During the Account Manager setup, you must select a role for your team member using the ‘Role’ dropdown. This decision should be based on your own privacy requirements.
- Check out the chart in the ‘Team’ section to learn how each role differs and what sections of the software they will have access to
Step 3 – Add team account manager
- Click the ‘+’ icon to create a new Account Manager
- Enter the required fields
- Select ‘Create Account Manager’
Step 4 – Confirm your SmileSnap Account
- The email address associated with the new team member will receive an automated email prompting them to confirm their account
- Click on the button labeled ‘Confirm my Account’
- In the window labeled ‘Request Confirmation’ enter your email address
- Click button labeled ‘Send Confirmation Instructions’
Step 5 – Set Notification Preferences Per User
- Set up the notification preferences per user.
- Users can receive notifications via email, SMS, both, or neither. It is all configurable based on responsibilities within your practice.
Patient Request Alert: Notifications that come in when a new patient consultation is received
Consult Sent Alert: Notifications that will BCC (blind copy) the user in the consultation responses that are sent to the patient.