This guide shows you how to send back a treatment plan once a new consult request has come into your account.
Steps to Send a Treatment Plan
Step 1 – Go to the Consult Request section on the left side menu
Step 2 – Find the patient in the list that you want to send a treatment plan to
- All patients that have gone through the SmileSnap widget on your website will be present in this section
- The patients with the status of ‘Awaiting Consult’ can be considered new and are an indicator that they are awaiting their treatment plan
Step 3 – Click into the patient’s status button to open up their file and review their submission
- Once you click into the patient’s status button you will see the following:
- Their contact information
- The answers to your intake questions
- The patient’s teeth photos
Step 4 – Send back the initial Treatment Plan
- Scroll down to the section labeled ‘Your Smile Assessment’
- Fill in the required fields
- Click the button labeled ‘Send plan to patient’
Tip: Setting up treatment plan templates will help you to work quicker & more effectively once you reach this step.