How to schedule a video consultation with a patient using SmileSnap Pro.
Step 1 – Go to section of the menu labeled ‘Patients Pro’
Step 2- Find the patient you want to schedule
Step 3 – Click on the calendar icon under the connect column
Step 4 – Fill out consultation details
- Enter date/time
- Select the allotted time for the Virtual Consultation
- Type the Invite Title (i.e., Dr. SmileSnap invites you to a virtual consultation)
- Type the Invite Description (i.e., Dr. SmileSnap is looking forward to meeting you!)
- Click “Create and Notify”
- This will send a calendar invite to the patient
For best results from the patient, include the following instructions in the calendar invite:
Prior to your video consultation:
1. Visit the portal and set up your login. *Include a link to your portal*
2. Use the email provided when registering for your virtual consult.
3. Create a password.
Step 5 – Start your video consultation
- The day of your video consultation:
- Login to SmileSnap
- Click on ‘Patients Pro’
- Click on ‘view my calendar’ or go into that patient’s profile to view the meeting information
- 15 minutes before the it is time for your meeting, click the blue ‘Session Ready – Click To Start’ button and start the virtual session