This guide shows you how to set up, customize, and brand your patient portal.
Steps to Set Up Your Patient Portal
Step 1 – Go to the Settings section on the left side menu
Step 2 – Go to the tab labeled Portal
Step 3 – Enter/Upload information and files per field
- Enable Patient Portal: This activates your portal and must be turned on for patient communications to be received.
- Custom Portal Domain: This is your practice’s custom portal URL. If you click on the hyperlink you can view the portal and the button labeled ‘Change my Portal Domain’ will allow for you to change the domain
- Portal masthead logo: Add your practice’s logo file here and it will brand your portal
- Signup/Login page promo image: A space to add a custom image that represents your practice.
- Primary accent color: The primary accent color of your patient portal upon logging in.
- Page background color: The background color of your portal
- Login page header: The main header on the login screen
- Login page title: Subtext underneath the header text on the login screen
- Welcome banner header: Welcome banner text once patient is logged in
- Welcome banner text: Subtext underneath the header text once patient is logged in
- Call to action button: The text on the call-to-action button within the portal (optional)
- Call to action url: The URL associated with the call-to-action button (optional)
Step 4 – Click the button labeled ‘Save all Settings’